Welcome to our class blog!

Hi 5/6 MK and welcome to our class blog for 2014. This is a place and space where we can share our learning, experiences and laughs with one another, our family, our community and the whole wide world! We have got off to a great start this year with 24 FANTASTIC students and 2 AMAZING teachers (of course!) 5/6 is a special level with many unqiue experiences waiting for us.

What are YOU looking forward to this year??

20 thoughts on “Welcome to our class blog!

1. Hi everyone!
    I am looking forward to working with a great new group of students and by teaching buddy this year to take our learning to a whole new level. I love using ICT to help us learn and I am looking forward to learning a few new tricks with this and sharing them with you all. I think our units this year are going to be great too and I am sure we are all looking forward to billy carts. And I have to say that I am definitely looking forward to going on camp again in Term 4 – I LOVED it last year!
    Mary

2. Couldn’t agree more Mary, I think Gr 5/6 MK, has started off well full of enthusiasm and energy. The Grade 6 s have certainly been great role models and very helpful, as it hasn’t just been the 5′ s not sure of how things run in the senior school. I am looking forward to a great year with lots of smiles and positive attitudes. Krystyna

3. Hi 5/6 M/K
    I am super excited about this year.I can’t wait to learn more about decimals and place value. I am also looking forward to camp in term 4. Are you ?
    Sienna

4. Hi there 5/6 MK,
    This year I am looking forward to all the amazing things us grade 6’s get to do. I am definitely looking forward to camp in term 4, and going on the giant swing I have heard so much about. I am also looking forward to doing my conformation this year one of the last possible sacraments I will make, and joining the senior part of the parish. I hope all the grade 6’s enjoy this year remembering their last year of primary school.
    Grade 5’s what are you looking forward to most this year ?
    From Lilli

5. Hello everybody,
    The activity that I’m looking forward to the most this year is the billy carts, because I will learn new skills and maybe discover some new talents. Also I’m really excited about grade five week because we get to have fun and learn. I also have a question for the grade 6’s what did they do during grade five week last year?

6. Hi guys,

This year I am looking forward to billy carts, inter school sports and math 🙂 I hope you have a great year too!!!!!!

Mackenzie

7. Hi everyone!
    I am so looking forward to learn new things and have fun.I hope we can all have fun this year together because we are doing billy carts this year.
    From Lucas.

• Hi Lucas,
      I think you are really are exited about racing the billy carts and I hope for your sake your team wins. Are you having fun in grade six?
      From your mate Kai B

8. Hi everyone,
    This year I am looking forward to the art show because with Krystyna we do amazing things. I am also excited to learn Japanese and I am extra excited for camp. Rory, in Grade 5 week we did heaps of great things like yoga, a magic show for the preps, we learnt how to do CPR and lots more.
    does anyone know how to speak Japanese already?

From Hannah

9. Hi everyone,
    I am looking forward to a lot of things this year such as, camp, billy carts and most important, learning new things. Hope that I’ll have lot’s of fun and all of you!
    From Christophe

10. Hi Guys,
    I’m having a great time back at school, I’m really looking forward Camp this year. Does anyone know when we are doing billy carts?
    Adios Xavier

11. hi 56 MK,
    I am really looking forward to learning more about ICT and learning how to use the computer as a easy tool in class. What are you looking forward to this year kids. I am also looking forward to making billy carts and racing them.
    From your class mate Kai B

12. Hi everyone,
    I missed out on one thing I am looking forward to this year it is interschool sports:). Are you looking forward to that as well?

13. Hi class,
    This year I’m really looking forward to having Mary and Krystyna as my teachers, as I have heard lots of positive things about them! I can’t wait to do art with Krystyna and making our amazing creation for the art show, we will definitely win! Also one of my biggest highlights of the year will be making our own billy carts. I can’t wait for what we have planned for 2014! At school I love maths, art and sport, what are your favourite subjects?
    From Chloe

14. Hi 5/6 MK
    I’m really looking forward to being a grade 6 being able to goon camp and do billy carts. (Does anyone know how to make a billy cart).

15. Hi guys,
    I am really looking forward to interschool sports, grade 5 week and making billy carts. I want to make some new friendships this year. What can I do to make the classroom a better place?
    From your classmate Ingrid.

16. Hi 5/6 MK,
    This year I am really looking forward to billy carts. I can’t stop thinking about them, they look fun, exiting and nerve raking at the same time. I am also really looking forward to the art show and doing lots of art in the classroom as well. I can’t forget interschool sports. I’m also looking forward to a lot of other things too like learning new things and extending myself to try and do harder things. Are you guys looking forward to to billy carts as much as I am?
    From Keeley

17. Hi everyone,
    this year I am looking forward to billy carts, interschool sports, art, ICT and Japanese. all these things are going to be really fun. What are you looking forward to this year?

18. Hi 5/6 MK,
    This year I’m really looking forward to billy carts, they look really good.I also look forward to camp in term 4 it’s going to be so fun on the giant swing and flying fox.Are you ?
    From Josh