Where in the world is Hannah?

Hannah is travelling with her family – lucky duck! Watch the video and see if you can figure out where she is …

Have you ever traveled overseas? Where have you been and how was it different to Australia?

6 thoughts on “Where in the world is Hannah?

1. Hi guys,
    I have been to New Zealand, America, New Caledonia and the United Kingdom.
    New Zealand was different to Australia because on the South Island, there was snow everywhere, even in November.
    America was different to Australia because you had to tip everyone who served you.
    New Caledonia was different to Australia because the people spoke a different language – French!
    Mary

2. Well fellow travellers Ireland is such a deeper shade of green..similar to New Zealand. As for America so green up in the north western corner, but flat as a pancake in Kansas where I lived for awhile. The tropical green of Samoa and Cook Islands leaves me inspired. As was the green in the flag of Italy, France, Spain, Germany Ntherlands, Austria, Greece and of course Poland land of my inheritance. China, Philippines, Taiwan were so different and interesting. Morocco was exotically different but still a very poor country. I still have fond memories of working in Israel on a kibbutz, but that was a long time ago. Hope that you all get the opportunity to travel as Hannah and her family have as it is such an enriching experience. Hope the holidays are fun and you will be full of energy and enthusiasm for term two. Krystyna

3. Hi everyone,
    I’ve been to India, America, London, South Africa, Singapore and Thailand. India is very different to Australia because it’s more polluted and there are beggars on the streets and in ally ways. When I went to America I was only little so I can’t remember much but I do remember their large portions of food and unlimited refills of soft drink. London is different to Australia because of its famous monuments and you don’t really see them much here. South Africa is so much different to our country it’s like you can see a line between the rich and the poor I think it’s uncivilised and it should stop. Out of all the countries I’ve been to Singapore is my favourite because it’s so clean there’s no tagging or graffiti anywhere, but our country is better because it’s just that felling when you’re at home. I think Thailand is pretty much dust and dirt when you’re not in the city when I was in Thailand I actually went to a Thai wedding it’s very different from Australia the have Munks come in and it’s very early in the morning.
    From Karissa

• WOW Karissa, you have experienced so many different cultures in your short life. I remember the same things you do about America! The size of those soft drinks was unbelievable. It is very interesting to read what you have noticed about South Africa. I love that you feel so strongly about it too. It doesn’t seem right does it that some people have so much and some have so little. I wonder how we could make a difference to this situation?
      Keep visiting us and I am just about to pop over to your blog for a visit too!
      Mary

4. It looks as though the Broadheads are ahving a great time……when is the wedding? Must admit Florence is a great place to go. I love the fact that Italy is so old and their is a ruin everywhere, or a fabulous work of art. Did you go and see David, Hannah? Travel safe. Krystyna.

5. It looks as though the Broadheads are having a great time……when is the wedding? Must admit Florence is a great place to go. I love the fact that Italy is so old and there is a ruin everywhere, or a fabulous work of art. Did you go and see David, Hannah? Travel safe. Krystyna.