24 thoughts on “It’s coming ….

1. Hi 56 MK,
    I am so exited about the new topic in integrated. I am going to make a video game and I hope it goes well. What are you guys going to do? Have you thought of ever making a video game or investigating about video games? Hope to hear from you soon.

From Kai.

• Hi Kai,
      This sounds like an exciting idea and I will be fascinated to see what you come up with. What skills will you need to learn to achieve your goal I wonder? You might like to check out the program Scratch to learn about programming.
      Mary

2. Hi everyone,

For my project I’m going to paint a dance symbol then research on some famous dance and the history of dancing.
    If you know anything about dance and tips on panting please reply.

from Mackenzie:)

• Hi Mackenzie!
      This sounds very interesting and I think I will learn from you. Maybe Krystyna would be a good person to assist you with painting tips?!
      Mary

3. Hi all,
    Genius hour is going to be so fun when we start doing. I’m researching and making an encyclopedia on dragons. I love dragons and the wonderful mythical creatures they are.
    Bye Seb

4. Dear 5/6MK,
    I was thinking about doing an interior design project for genius hour. I thought I would try and make a model house and decorate it with furniture and wallpaper. What are you thinking about doing?
    From Jade

• Hi Jade,
      I love the creativity of this idea. My Caitie wants to be an interior designer when she is older so I will have to tell her to check our your work. Maybe you could use some of the skills you have learnt in Art to help you?
      Mary

5. Hi 5/6 MK,
    I am so excited about starting our new topic, Genius hour. I think we are going to have some very different topics and we will learn from each other. I am thinking of making a design model of our school. What are you thinking about doing for Genius hour?
    From Keeley

• Hi Keeley,
      This is a great idea and I think Peter will be very interested to see your work. What skills will you need to do this genius hour project?
      Mary

6. Hi all
    I am doing the history of the world cup balls from 2014 to when it just about started how they made and were all the world cups were and how the balls are made.

From Marco

7. Hi everyone,
    What I’m going to research and write is a novel story that involves my three passions: fashion, dancing and writing fiction. It is going to be about a group of 10-12 year old dancers from a boarding school going to dance for New York fashion week, and some expensive materials and stolen, and the only people who can stop them a couple of girls in the dance group. Who’s your favourite fashion designer?

8. Hi everyone,
    I am really happy this term because we have a really happy and fun classroom. I am so excited to do our “genius hour” on the topic of our pick. I am doing a topic on how surfing became intriguing.
    What are u doing for “genius hour”?
    From Courtney

9. Hi 5/6MK,
    I’m really excited about genius hour, it will be really fun to learn about something that interests us for the term. I think I’m going to learn about our solar system. I’m also going to make a 3D model of our solar system. What will you do for genius hour this term?
    From Bess

10. Hi everyone,
    I have been thinking about “Genius Hour” and I am thinking I might study more about photography. I love taking photos so I thought this would be a great opportunity to improve on my photography.
    Does anyone else like photography?
    From Hannah

11. Hi everyone,
    I have been thinking hard about what to do for “Genius Hour”, and I think I might study into the history of dance, and the different types of dance. E.g. Contemporary, Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Lyrical and Cheerleading.
    What are you doing for “Genius Hour”?

Mal

12. Hi everyone,
    I’m thinking about researching The French Revolution or Medieval times because they were both really important times in history and they both include a guillotine.
    What’s your favorite time in history ?
    Lilli

13. Hi all,
    I have plan A and B. Plan A was to discover the history of cupcakes but just in case that doesn’t work I have plan B which is music so I wondered if I can do a disoverey on different artists.
    What are you doing for GENIUS HOUR
    Bye Ingrid

14. Hi 5/6 MK,
    I’m really excited about Genius Hour because this is a really different topic than we have learnt before! For Genius Hour I’m researching about the Colosseum it will be really interesting because I don’t know much about the Colosseum! What are you researching for Genius Hour?
    From Chloe

15. Hi everyone,
    I think it’s a really good idea to do genius hour because it gives us a chance to try new things, for genius hour I am going to be doing famous people in netball and what they have done.
    What are you doing for genius hour?
    From Tegan.

16. Hi all,
    in genius hour I think i’m going to do the the history of the World Cup ball, from when it started to where it is know. I also think I would also like to find out where they are made.Does anyone know where there made?

17. Hi everyone,
    I think genius hour is going to be really fun because we get to pick our own topic, and my topic is extinct and not extinct animals because I love animals, I already know a lot about animals but I think i could research some more about animals. By class.

18. Hi Mary,
    I was thinking about that program for the video game thing. How do you know about the program scratch? hope to hear for you soon.

From Kai.